The Rabbi .5mL - Glass
True Flavor. Smooth Vape.
Introducing the newest revolution in oil cartridge technology. Breakthrough in vaping for thick oils and distillates.
Working in conjunction with oil producers from around the USA, the Rabbi has been designed and tested to produce the truest flavor and smoothest vape of any cartridge in existence. Additionally, the Rabbi is constructed using only food-safe materials that have been rigorously tested to exceed all international standards and guidelines. Elevate your senses with the new Rabbi from S6XTH SENSE
Go check out everyone around the world rocking their s6xth sense products on Instagram @sixthsensevape
DESIGN & QUALITY
The Rabbi is a revolutionary new vaporizer cartridge specifically created for concentrated oils. The patent- pending design is constructed with food-grade materials and has the versatility to handle a wide range of viscosities including the thickest oils. Over the past several years, we have iterated tirelessly to evolve the technology and deliver the best performing and most versatile cartridges on the market. The Rabbi works with all 510 threaded batteries, both button activated and air-pull activated.
FILLING THE RABBI - VERSION 2:
- On this version – the top metal ring is attached to the mouthpiece.
- The Rabbi is designed to be easy to fill and cap for both manual and auto-filling machines.
- The cartridge should be filled between the center shaft and the tank wall. Our design provides the widest possible space (+2mm) to easily insert the oil-filling needle.
- The oil should be less than 140 degrees when filling.
- The center tube has a line on it that is the 0.5mL fill line for easy measuring. Please note – that this is 0.5mL, not 0.5g. Different oils have different viscosities and weights, which will slightly affect the mL to gram ratio.
- The cartridge should be capped after the oil has had approximately 10 minutes to cool to alleviate any pressure from the heat to avoid leakage.
- This capping must be with an arbor press, or clamp to ensure the cap is completely pressed on. We can provide a metal jig for use with an arbor press. Please contact us at 800-775-8970. Depending on the viscosity of your particular oil, you may want to flip the cartridge upside down after capping while the oil completely cools.
FILLING INSTRUCTION - NOTES:
- These carts are press fit and you will need to buy and Arbor Press or use a pair of clamp pliers. Arbor press available on Amazon for $70.00. You can’t push the caps on by hand. It feels like you can but you need something to press these caps on fully. You can manage with pliers. We prefer the arbor press.
- You will also want a needle to be able to use with the syringe to get oil down to the base of the tank. You can also buy the needles on Amazon.
- Fill the cartridge .5 ML (there is also a little line designating the fill that you don’t want to fill over). Note that it is 0.5mL not 0.5 grams. Different oil viscosity will have different weights, so 0.5mL will be +/- a little when converted to grams.
- FLIP IT Filling option - Once you have the cart filled you will want to cap the cartridge with the arbor press and then immediately flip the cartridge upside down for at least an hour. You want to flip the cartridge upside down so that the hot oil doesn’t penetrate through the cotton while its super thin because it will over saturate the coil and get oil into the center post. This can cause the cartridge to leak or clog. By flipping it over it prevents the coil form getting to much oil in the coil right away while its hot. After an hour the oil and cartridge are cooled down and once you flip the cart back over the oil won’t over absorb through the coil. Then you should be good to go and the cartridge will work absolutely amazing!